- Dracula. Specialist adviser to the Blood Service. Well he is an expert on blood... It would be nice to put his skills to better use.
- Frankenstein. Adviser on what can go wrong with cosmetic surgery. Would be willing to use himself as an example of this. Would take great pleasure in ensuing nobody else went through what he did. Barons need not apply. Would be likely to face Frankenstein's less pleasant side.
- The wise men. Trip Advisor reviewers and could provide a gift ideas service for those trying to find suitable presents for those difficult to know what to get people. Can give detailed advice on planning a good trip for those interested in astronomy.
- Cinderella. If she wanted a break from royal life, she could give tips on what to look for in a good shoe. She would steer anyone away from glass as a material. It is not comfortable. Has pensioned godmother off for this elemental error. Cinders can of course also give advice on what to look for in a fairy godmother and would advise that you find one who knows what is suitable to wear and what is not.
- Sleeping Beauty. Expert on comfortable bedding, mattresses etc. Can give lots of advice on what to look for here. Not so good on needlework advice. Tends to panic when spinning wheels are mentioned but if you need tips on what makes for a good night's sleep, she is the one to ask.
Further to yesterday's posts, other work possibilities for well known characters could include:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.