- She did get her goddaughter to the ball and nobody would ever guess the origins of the coach and the footmen either.
- Thwarting a bad fairy's wish to destroy Sleeping Beauty.
- Outperforming other fairy godmothers magically (they all like to say they've done this. Well you know how professional rivalry can be...).
- Sending a witch packing and ensuring good does triumph over evil - for that day anyway. Given a fairy godmother's work is never done, the battle will have to be replayed again tomorrow, the day after and so on.
- Dispatching monsters, fiends and other foul creatures with ease. My Eileen, prior to her defection, considered a day wasted if she had not done this.
A good day for a fairy godmother would mean:-
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.