- The Seven Dwarves from Snow White. Rodish would want to berate them for having such soppy names (the only one that pleases him at all is Grumpy).
- Ronnie Corbett. Rodish would be curious as to how those below average height manage on a planet where fitting in is so important. Rodish would admire Ronnie for making a career out of this though.
- Beer Producers. Rodish is not fussy about who, ideally he would interview them all given he thinks beer production is the very height of the creative arts. Most dwarves share that view.
- Bakers, particularly bread specialists. Dwarves are very fond of their bread and Rodish would like to try breads from around the universes. Unfortunately the Chief Witch put paid to that ambition.
- Axe Manufacturers. Rodish likes to keep in touch with those who still manufacture classic dwarf tools in the old fashioned way. Rodish likes old fashioned ways. He also likes a decent axe blade.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.