- Cleopatra. This would be mainly to ask how the Egyptian Queen coped with being beautiful and knowing you're not being taken seriously because of that.
- Doctor Who. To try and get the inside word as to what planets to avoid at all costs. Not sure she'd succeed but the Queen would seek warning as to what species are likely to turn up where.
- Agatha Christie. The Queen enjoys a good puzzle and as well as enjoying the novels for that, will also use them to study the human condition. (She's not impressed with what she's found out reading the books. Her prejudice against humanity continues...).
- Boadicea. For tips on crowd control and dealing with unwelcome "guests".
- The British Tourist Board. If there is a way that the slight hiccup with crossing dimensions can be overcome so people survive (!), the Queen would love to talk to these people with a view to setting up a magical tour of her realm.
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.