- Telling Roherum where he can get off and what he can do when he gets there in precise anatomical detail when he dared ask her if her manner could be less haughty! (This fairyvision clip gets repeated a lot, mainly to embarrass Roherum. It goes down very well with his rival, the weatherman).
- Explaining to Roherum just how difficult it can be to destroy dragons in words that the average five year old would find patronizing. Eileen did this to annoy Roherum in return for his annoying her. It is generally considered in the realm as a whole that Eileen is ahead on points here.
- Eileen, prior to her defection, occasionally wrote pieces for magazines and papers, mainly on the importance of keeping up to date with spells and wand technology. She leaves it in no doubt what she thinks of those magical beings who don't do this. She particularly blames sprites for lazy thinking and magical practice. She is unlikely to be asked to write for Sprite Times given the language she used against them, though there were many in the realm who increased their vocabulary thanks to these pieces.
- Eileen answering a question put to her 12 times by Roherum. She answered it 12 times! Roherum claimed he had an ear infection on the day in question so didn't hear Eileen properly. Nobody really believes him. He is widely known for being friendly and well meaning but not for being Mr Intellectual.
- Eileen annoys FNN by happily talking to local broadcasting firms (whom FNN patronize dreadfully. FNN also make use of any good ideas these firms have, much to their annoyance).
I'm Allison Symes and I write novels, short stories as well as some scripts and poems. I love setting my work in my magical world, the Fairy Kingdom, and my favourite character is Eileen, who believes hypocrisy is something that happens to other people without caring that statement is hypocritical in itself! Eileen is huge fun to write for and about.